MINI SOLAR SPOTLIGHT, INSTANT SOLUTION WHERE OUTDOOR MINI LIGHT NEEDED.
IS GREAT FOR
Security Sign, Realty Sign, Security Sticker, Mailbox,
IT IS A FANTASTIC DECK LIGHT AS WELL
ORDER YOUR WUNDERLIGHT NOW!!!
SPECIAL PRICE FOR ALARM COMPANY
and/or VOLUME OVER 144/cs contact:
16710 East Johnson Drive
City of Industry, CA 91745
Toll Free: (800) 735-2456
Fax: (626) 369-7073
Tips on charging the system
Solar light must be placed outdoor. The built-in solar panel collects and converts sunlight into DC power everyday while the pre-installed rechargeable battery stores the energy to power the light at night. The built-in ensor automatically activates the light at dusk and deactivates it at dawn.
It depends on the seasonal sunlight availability in your geographical area under certain weather conditions. Stronger or longer sunlight hours enable battery to store more energy which provides more lighting hours. On the contrary, weaker or shorter sunlight hours reduce the lighting hours.
Solar light must be placed outdoor at a location with its solar panel receiving DIRECT sunlight at least eight hours each day. Shadowed locations will not allow battery to be fully charged and will reduce both the brightness of the light and the lighting hours at night.
- To maximize battery capacity, solar light should be fully charged by DIRECT sunlight for eight hours before initial use.
- Be sure battery is securely contacted with the correct polarities.
- Do not place solar light near a lighted object as the automatic on/off switch may not work properly.
- Automatic on/off switch works properly only by outdoor DIRECT sunlight.
- Solar panel surface must be kept clean to collect sunlight effectively.
- The LED bulb installed inside the solar light normally lasts over 100,000 hours.
- Under extreme cold temperatures, battery may not be fully charged. In such cases, solar light may not stay illuminated as long.
- If you notice your light is blinking or dim, your light has not been charged properly. Move the light to a location where its solar panel is able to receive DIRECT sunlight to charge the light properly.
The system is designed to work properly with enough reserved power in the rechargeable battery. The reserved power could be overdrawn if solar light remains on during bad weather while the system is unable to recharge energy for a day or two. When weather turns sunny, the light should be turned off and let sunlight charge the system for at least 3 days before turning on the light again at night. This will help restore the battery with reserved power. It will make solar light work normally and maintain its brightness.
Alternatively you may turn off solar light in bad weather when battery is unable to be charged. It will prevent the reserved power from being overdrawn.
This is a smart way to cope with the nature of solar power.
Sunlight direction varies from summer to winter. Sunlight at an angle to solar panel is not as effective as sunlight straight down onto solar panel. The illustrations may help placing SOLAR PANEL to receive most direct sunlight in different seasons.
The pre-installed battery normally lasts about 36 months. You may need to replace battery when solar light stops working. Use Nickel Metal-Hydride rechargeable AAA battery (1.2V 600mAh or higher mAh) to replace the old battery.
Follow the illustration to replace battery.
Remember to securely re-assemble the solar light after replacing battery.